Home >> News
There are many standards that affect the cutting quality of laser cutting machines, but which ones most affect or can best reflect the quality of laser cutting machines? The supplier of Enclosed Laser Cutting Machine below lists nine indicators. Through these indicators, you can help you better judge the quality of a machine.
1. Roughness. The laser cutting section will form vertical lines. The depth of the lines determines the roughness of the cutting surface. The lighter the lines, the smoother the cutting surface. In most cases, it is necessary to reduce the roughness as much as possible, so the shallower the texture, the higher the cutting quality.
2. Verticality. If the thickness of the sheet metal exceeds 10mm, the verticality of the cutting edge is very important. When away from the focus, the laser beam becomes divergent. Depending on the position of the focus, the cut becomes wider toward the top or bottom. The more vertical the edge, the better the cut quality.
3. Cutting width. Generally speaking, the cut width does not affect the cutting quality. Only when a particularly precise contour is formed inside the part, the cutting width has an important effect. This is because the cutting width determines the minimum inner warp of the contour. Increase.
4. Lines. When cutting thick plates at high speeds, molten metal does not appear in the cuts under the vertical laser beam, but instead sprays out at the rear of the laser beam. As a result, curved lines are formed at the cutting edge, and the lines closely follow the moving laser beam. To correct this problem, reducing the feed rate at the end of the cutting process can greatly eliminate the formation of lines.
Gantry Laser Cutting Machine
5. glitch. The formation of burrs is a very important influencing factor that determines the quality of Laser Cutting Machine. Because the removal of burrs requires additional workload, the severity of the burrs and the amount of burrs can intuitively judge the quality of the cutting.
6. Material deposition. During the cutting process, the surface of the incision may form a surface deposition, and the quality of the laser cutting machine can be seen by the amount of deposited material.
7. Sagging and corrosion. Depression and corrosion have an adverse effect on the surface of the cutting edge, which will not only affect the appearance of the sheet metal part, but also cause cutting errors, making the sheet metal part unusable.
8. Heat-affected area. In laser cutting, the area near the incision is heated, and the structure of the metal changes. For example, some metals will harden. The heat affected area refers to the depth of the area where the internal structure changes.
9. Deformation. If the cutting heats the part sharply, it will deform, so the smaller the deformation, the better the cutting quality.
The above are some indicators of the quality of the laser cutting machine introduced by the manufacturer of Gantry Laser Cutting Machine, hope to help everyone.