Home >> News
As one of the core parts of the laser cutting machine, the importance of the laser is self-evident. We need to develop a more detailed maintenance plan for it, according to daily, weekly, monthly, and its operating time. The Fast Speed Laser Cutting Machine Manufacturer will tell you next.
First, the daily maintenance of the laser of the laser cutting machine, the laser should be maintained before the daily startup.
1) Inspection of laser working gas and cutting gas: check the gas cylinder of laser working gas
2) Check that the cooling water pressure remains between 3.5 and 5 Bar.
3) Check the temperature of the cooling water, preferably the temperature of the water required by the selected laser.
4) Check the oil level in the laser vacuum pump. If it is not enough, add it.
5) Check if there are any leaks in the laser oil, water and gas circuits, and whether the pneumatic components and pipe joints of the vacuum pump and resonant cavity are leaking.
Second, weekly maintenance of laser cutting machine laser
1) Check the gas mixing unit of the laser for oil and water. If there is, clean it in time; check the laser gas drying filter. If more than 1/4 color becomes red or white, it needs to be replaced. Its normal color is blue. .
2) Check the oil level of the vacuum pump and Luoshen pump. If it is not enough, add it.
3) Check the chiller filter for impurities.
4) Check the laser cooling water circuit for impurities.
5) Check the condensate level in the compressed air separator (located in the air supply unit). Check the vacuum pump oil level (located below the air supply unit). When the pump is in a cold state, the oil level should be between the middle of the oil window + 5mm-0mm, and refuel if necessary.
6) Check the roots pump oil level. The oil level in the gear box of the Roots pump can be seen through the oil window on the end face of the gear box. When the pump is turned off and in a cold state, the oil level should be between + 5mm and 0mm of the glass center line.
Enclosed Laser Cutting Machine
3. Semi-annual maintenance of Laser Cutting Machine laser (or after 2000 hours of operation)
1) Check whether there is any corrosion phenomenon in the cooling water pipe of the laser head. If there is, it should be disposed of or replaced in time.
2) Check whether the fuel tank of the excitation power supply is leaking.
3) Inspect the high voltage cable for damage.
4) Check and clean the inside of the laser cavity and all the lenses, including the front window mirror, tail mirror, reflector, etc.
5) After the internal lens of the laser is cleaned, the light output mode of the laser should be readjusted until the correct mode is reached.
6) Change the vacuum pump oil.
7) Change the roots pump oil.
8) Tighten all plugs carefully to ensure the airtightness of the roots pump.
9) There is a white plastic plug on the gas splitter at the outlet end of the Roots pump. Clean the plug and apply silicone grease to its inner surface. The purpose of this silicone grease is to adsorb and capture physical impurities in the circulating gas of the laser. (Only use silicone-free high-vacuum grease, apply very thinly).
The above is the daily maintenance and maintenance of the laser cutting machine introduced by the Enclosed Laser Cutting Machine supplier.