Home >> News
As we all know, one of the most important operating parts of a fiber laser cutting machine is the laser cutting head, which has the characteristics of high precision and high price. The length of the service life of the laser cutting head does not affect the operating efficiency of the cutting machine, and it is more related to the production cost and benefits of the factory. Among them, the most common problem affecting the service life of the cutting head is the contamination and damage of the optical lens inside the structure.
Today we bring you some of the causes of lens pollution:
1. The installation method of the fiber head in the cutting head is incorrect
2. The sealing effect of the cutting head itself is poor
3. Wrong replacement of the protective lens window box
4. Use of unreasonable cutting head wearing parts
5. Improper operation of laser cutting machine
6. Poor maintenance of the cutting head
7. Wrong selection of laser cutting process data parameters
1. Choose the correct installation method of the optical fiber head. Most installers tend to be more random when assembling the cutting head, which causes the installation direction of the optical fiber head to be inclined, causing inadvertent installation. During the installation process, we should try to keep the optical fiber head level and install it into the cutting head and lock it tightly. In addition, avoid dust rising during the installation process, try to operate in a clean environment, or choose to operate in the morning to prevent dust from entering the laser head.
2. As for the sealing performance of the cutting head, even if it is produced according to German technology, it may not guarantee complete sealing performance. Moreover, in the later operation process, there is always a temperature difference between the inside of the cutting head (relatively at a high temperature) and the outside (relatively at a low-temperature level), and the unbalanced air pressure will cause dust to enter the cutting head, thereby affecting its life. Then, the feasible method is to install a breathing system to maintain stable air pressure inside the cutting head.
3. Due to the relatively large volume of the protective lens box, particles will inevitably be mixed in during the replacement process. Therefore, you must be fast when replacing the protective lens box and seal the window with tape or other films when quickly pulling out the lens box, and then carefully complete the replacement.
4. Choosing a qualified protective mirror and "O"-shaped sealing rubber ring can ensure the sealing of the cutting head to the greatest extent and prevent the entry of dust particles.
5. When operating the laser cutting machine, you must strictly follow the equipment instructions and requirements and operate it correctly. Reduce the impact of the improper operation on the cutting head.
6. The cutting head should be kept as clean and dry as possible and cleaned regularly.
7. First, the laser cutting process can be divided into four types: vaporization cutting, melting cutting, oxidation melting cutting, and controlled fracture cutting. Since different cutting processes correspond to different parameters including cutting power, type of plate to be cut, the thickness of the plate to be cut, selection of auxiliary gas and other parameters, careful selection of cutting processes can protect the laser cutting head.
The information is provided by fiber laser cutting machine supplier.