Home >> News
The current laser cutting machine is large-scale mechanical equipment. In order to make it work better, it must be equipped with professionals to operate it. It is necessary to have the operating knowledge of the laser cutting machine. The corresponding training must be done before the operation and strictly follow the laser cutting machine. Safety operation specifications, let’s introduce the precautions of the laser cutting machine in daily use.
1. Follow the safe operating procedures of the laser cutting machine. Start the laser strictly in accordance with the laser start procedure.
2. Wear labor protection equipment according to regulations, and must wear protective glasses that comply with regulations near the laser beam.
3. The operator must be trained, familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment, and master the knowledge of the operating system.
4. When the equipment is started, the operator shall not leave the post or be taken care of without authorization. If it is necessary to leave, stop the machine, or cut off the power switch.
5. Do not process material before it is clear whether it can be irradiated or heated by laser to avoid the potential danger of smoke and steam.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher within easy reach; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during processing, the machine should be shut down immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the supervisor in time.
8. Keep the laser, the bed, and the surrounding area clean, orderly, and free of oil pollution. Workpieces, plates, and waste materials are stacked as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid crushing the welding wires to avoid leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders shall comply with gas cylinder supervision regulations. Do not expose gas cylinders to the sun or close to heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle's mouth.
10. Observe high-voltage safety regulations during maintenance. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1,000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance shall be carried out in accordance with regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, the machine should be manually started in the X and Y directions at low speed, and check to confirm whether there is any abnormality.
12. After inputting the new part program, test runs it first and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool to avoid accidents caused by the cutting machine going out of the effective stroke range or two collisions.
The above are the basic matters that need to be paid attention to during the daily use of laser cutting machines. In fact, many small details and some precautions are very necessary to pay attention to. Mastering the precautions of laser cutting machines can not only make the equipment more efficient, And it is safer to use. As an industrial laser cutting machine factory, I hope this sharing is useful for you.