Home >> News
Nine standards for judging the cutting quality of the Quality Laser Cutting Machine. Judging the quality of the laser cutting machine is the most intuitive way to determine the performance of the laser cutting equipment. Here the Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Supplier lists some of the nine criteria for judgment.
1. Roughness. The section cut by the Highly Efficiency Laser Cutting Machine will form vertical lines. The depth of the line determines the roughness of the cutting surface. The shallower the line, the smoother the section. Roughness affects not only the appearance of the edges but also the friction characteristics. In most cases, the roughness needs to be reduced as much as possible, so the shallower the texture, the higher the cutting quality.
2. Verticality. If the thickness of the sheet metal exceeds 10mm, the verticality of the cutting edge is very important. When away from the focal point, the laser beam becomes divergent and depending on the position of the focal point, the cut widens toward the top or bottom. The cutting edge is a few millimeters away from the vertical. The more vertical the edge, the higher the cutting quality.
3. Cutting width. The cutting width generally does not affect the cutting quality. The cutting width has an important effect only when a particularly precise contour is formed inside the part. This is because the cutting width determines the minimum internal warp of the contour. When the thickness of the plate increases, the cutting width also increases Increase. Therefore, if you want to ensure the same high precision, no matter how large the width of the cut, the workpiece should be constant in the processing area of the laser cutting machine.
4. Lines. When cutting thick plates at high speed, the molten metal will not appear in the cut under the vertical laser beam but will be sprayed out behind the laser beam. As a result, curved lines are formed at the cutting edge, and the lines closely follow the moving laser beam. To correct this problem, reducing the feed rate at the end of the cutting process can greatly eliminate the formation of lines.
Laser Cutting Machine
5. glitch. The formation of burrs is a very important factor that determines the quality of laser cutting. Because the removal of burrs requires additional work, the severity and amount of burrs can be used to intuitively judge the cutting quality.
6. Material deposition. The laser cutting machine hits a layer of special a liquid containing oil on the surface of the workpiece before starting to melt the pierce. During the cutting process, due to vaporization and various materials are not used, the customer blows out the cut with the wind, but the discharge upward or downward will also form a deposit on the surface.