Home >> News
The development of science and technology is that many tools are electrified, and more and more enterprises use plasma cutting machines. The following Stable Laser Cutting Machine Supplier will introduces it to you.
Plasma cutting machine can be used with different gases to cut different metals, and it can cut metals that cannot be cut by oxygen. The cutting effect on nonferrous metals such as stainless steel and aluminum is very significant. Its advantage lies in its extremely fast cutting speed for thinner metals. The cutting surface is smooth and tidy, and there are few areas subject to heat deformation.
Plasma Cutting Machine
The characteristics of Plasma Cutting Machine are:
1. The main transformer uses newer materials, which have the characteristics of high conversion rate, small physical loss, and can save energy.
2. With various protection systems, the machine has high reliability and can guarantee work safety.
3. The machine is small in size, light in weight, easy to carry, and more suitable for fluid operations.
4. Good cutting effect for metal, smooth cutting surface, can be used directly, eliminating secondary processing.
5. Can cut non-ferrous metals.
6. Compared with gas cutting, the running cost only needs one third, which effectively reduces the running cost.
7. It can be used in various industries metal processing links, such as construction, decoration, vehicle manufacturing and so on.
In addition, a bevel may occur when using a plasma cutter. What is the reason for this? When the cutting thickness exceeds a certain value, plasma cutting will inevitably cause a certain bevel. This value is used to distinguish the quality cutting thickness of the plasma power supply from the maximum cutting thickness. Once this value is exceeded, the arc below the plasma arc is larger. Part of it will act on the cut surface of the steel plate, forming a groove. In the same way, if the distance between the plasma cutting nozzle and the steel plate is too large, a groove phenomenon will also occur.
Another factor that may produce a groove is the air pressure. When the air pressure value is too low, the air pressure generated at the cutting nozzle is not enough to completely penetrate the steel plate, which results in the phenomenon of cutting unevenness or even a groove below the end face.
The third factor is the damage of the plasma nozzle. In the process of generating the plasma arc, the nozzle is deformed to the damaged side of the nozzle, and a groove is also formed on the cross section of the steel plate.
Because the shape of the plasma arc is spindle-shaped. When the cutting height is too high or too low, it will cause a bevel. When using a CNC plasma cutting machine with an arc pressure adjuster, as long as the arc voltage setting is adjusted, the degree of the bevel can be basically reduced. Jiusheng Power and West En power, there are cutting parameters for reference.
Through the introduction of the Enclosed Laser Cutting Machine supplier, I believe that everyone has a better understanding of the plasma cutting machine.